Monday, August 10, 2009

to Zoe

Zoe

Tonight was the end of the road for you. We said goodbye and held you tight until your last breath. You were never supposed to survive at the beginning and were left with so many issues as a result. For seven years we loved you regardless and you loved us back with everything you had. You barked at people, tried to bite, chased other dogs but loved our cats. You never knew whether you did fit in or not, sat on your hips, snored louder than anyone in the house, ate like a slob, begged, kissed, hugs your toys and yet shredded them to pieces and so much more. I loved your wrinkled brown nose, the white on your fur as you grew older, the warm welcome as to say I thought I would never see you again when I returned from travels and those big brown eyes that expressed more love than most people will ever feel in a life time.
So thank you my Zoe for loving us, I love you too. I miss you more than you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment