Friday, August 21, 2009

Cote Ouest

When I tell people that I come from France people always ask me if I am from Paris. The answer is yes, I am a born and raised Parisienne. This is by far my favorite city in the world. The mix of old an new the constant movement and changes, the different cultures that blend together so well I can go on and on...Yes I have always been in love with my city and that will never change.
But every person who lives in Paris knows that you need to get out once in a while to rest your senses by giving them a treat.

The western part of France is it for me. From the bottom part of Normandy, the Loire Valley to Brittany I marvel at the sheer beauty of the region.
Yet leaving in the States I do not have the opportunity to go and spend time through the backstreets and back roads. But I really need my fix of beautiful things , so I cope by reading the magazine CoteOuest.
In the Juin- Juillet edition this house completely captivated by imagination.. This house belongs to a Dutch couple and all I can say is "Superbe".



























I will keep on checking the mail...maybe I will get an invitation to visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment