Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If I had to go camping


If I had to go camping the answer would be NO!!!!!It would be loud , asserted and would leave no room for any misunderstanding.

The idea of sleeping under a tent in the middle of the forest, while the wild life surrounds me, where everything is dark and scary and I have to sleep on the floor, just does not fit my idea of a good time.

Now if camping was sleeping in a bed and under a beautiful tent in a protected area where design still abounds, food is fabulous and does not need to be killed first then I might reconsider. Such q place does not exist right? Wrong!!!! Try this for camping the way I think it should be http://www.campinglesormes.com/. It has a pool, a beach, a beautiful location, great food after all this is in the Perigor and and the accommodations you ask? You be the judge!




















Now that is camping and I am packing!


No comments:

Post a Comment