Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mothology



Some people have little black books with restaurants and more around their town or wherever they travel. My little black book is an Internet address book. Everything that has to do with home decoration is in it. I can be at the dentist waiting for my appointment and as I read magazines you will often find me feverishly a web address after seeing something I like. If I like what I see when I get back and log in then the web address makes it to my "little black book".





One of my favorite discoveries has been mothology. http://www.mothology.com/

From mercury lights


to accessories for the home











to furniture like this fabulous metal desk


this is a site that keeps on bringing new and original styles to everyday people. How you display all of these great products is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment