Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Creative spaces

Creative spaces it is all a matter of preference. Some like it very organized, others very messy...I guess I like my organized mess.



Recently I was going through old magazines before tearing pages out to place them in my binders. Once of them was an issue of Martha Stewart Living (Yes I will admit I have been a Martha fan and follower for years). She did have an article on organization and how everyone' style is different.







Fritz Karch for example is very messy but I love the messy creative environment. It speaks of too many ideas than time can allow him to get it done.










Gayle Towey's office, speaks of high level organization where only pretty things make it. I could so see myself in there ...but then where would the glitter and glue go? and where are the supplies?









OK Darcy Miller's office is more me, big board with tons of pictures, ideas and schedule. Anything and everything that makes me happy go to the board.

As scary as it may seem this is organized to me... but then again I am the one who needs to make sense of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment