Friday, August 28, 2009

Barclay

I was reading one of my favorite publication this week, Elle Decor, as I finally took a week off http://www.elledecor.com/. I have to say that this one magazine I really wait for as I did with Domino which I hope they will bring back soon.


This month I fell in love with Badgley and Michka house in Kentucky.




This house is simple and classic yet it has a hint of modern. I blends perfectly with the environment and looks inviting.

The room that made me stop is this one:


It looks just like my loving room, one of the any rooms I need to finish and furnish before the end of the year if my husband will let me spend the money....Looking at the resource section the sofas are from restoration hardware (www.restorationhardware.com). The sofas are called the "Barclays" and to findthem on the site you will have to type the name in...but when you get there the surprise is that the line is on sale!
Actually all leather and upholstery are on sale at this time. So maby I can even start looking at this gorgeous pair of leather wing back chairs to carry on the look!





No comments:

Post a Comment