Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cleansing...

I woke up this morning with the idea that I was going to go to Todd's Farm , staple of flea markets if you live on the North Shore. Bill, Hurricane Bill that is gave us rain and I decided to clean up house instead. Yes I can shop in the rain, I have done many in dirt and mudd but today just was not it. I guess in my heart I knew that before I bring anything in new (or not) I need to make room. For me right now the basement is where I need to clean up. There is no room to move or fininsh my new creative space. I can dream, I can draw it as many times as I want it will never happen until I do somethign about it.






By 2:00PM I was dusty and dark grey. Two Huge Construction bags are full but I am not done yet...It will take many rainy Sundays I guess. In the meantime I my drawings are still changing. If you have a great creative room please send me pictures









No comments:

Post a Comment