Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 - Looking forward



I know that every year people make new year's resolutions only to let go of them. As a result nothing earth shattering that I will not be able to keep but it will take some effort and commitment on my part nonetheless.


So here it goes:


1. Take better care of myself (see my doctors more often and follow their order)



2. Find a better paying job that will make me happy



3. Spend more time at home (work from home?)




4. Send Camille to a great College




5. Entertain more and see friends more




6. Take a great family trip




7. Do the back garden




8. Redo Estelle's bathroom




9. Finish furnishing the house (living room/library)




10. Start work on the basement (outfit l'Atelier 153)




11. Take an interior design class




and finally


12.Win the Lottery (OK a girl can dream right?)

Hope you succeed with whatever your goals are in 2010!






No comments:

Post a Comment